Account Manager IT/TelecomsNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced account manager to join our channel sales team. This role will be managing a selection of our customer accounts, to maximise sales and be an excellent company ambassador. Our mission statement is to serve the customer and it underpins everything we do. There is a clear progression path available with this role. This role is located at our Head Office in Agecroft, Manchester which has free parking on-site along with many company benefits.
- Job Title
- Account Manager (DS-ACM-04)
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Dealer Sales
- Company Division
- Account manager, account management, customer relationship management, sales, telecommunications, IT
- Up to £33,000 OTE plus company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 21 Dec 2018
Hours: 37.5 (Monday to Friday)
Purpose of the role:
To build fantastic working relationships with our customers, increase sales and profit and be an excellent company ambassador. We want our customers to use us as their primary supplier.
You will be solely responsible for developing your customer account base, producing account profiles and plans to develop their businesses.
You will ensure your accounts are fully aware of everything that we provide that can assist and develop their business.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Proven sales account management experience
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C including Mathematics and English
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Experience in a KPI driven environment
A full job description is available upon request.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check. We will be moving to interview quickly with this role. Submit your application today to avoid disappointment.