Account Director – Telecoms / DistributionNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Account Director to join us in our major customer team. This role is working in our Channel Sales division, directing distribution into large System Integrators. The role requires experience at C level, a minimum of 5 years in a sales specific role and ideally telecommunications & distribution experience. The role is predominantly active in the field with customers and requires some presence at our Head Office in Manchester.
- Job Title
- Account Director
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Major Accounts
- Company Division
- Account Director, Major customers, key accounts, Telecommunications, telecoms, distribution
- Competitive in line with role plus company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 29 Nov 2019
Purpose of the role:
Working within the Indirect Sales Division to open, manage and develop ITSP and carrier customers, paying particular attention to the supply and support of IP endpoints.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- To proactively target new ITSP and carrier business.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet medium and long term business plans.
- To enforce Nimans position as the ‘Logistics Engine of the Industry’.
- Manage effectively the relationship between Nimans and ITSP / carrier customers.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote Nimans position.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- To undertake all training required by Nimans to develop the role as required.
- Any other duties as necessary to the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Proven track record of successful major account management in voice and data communications
- First-hand knowledge of ITSPs and carriers.
- Experience of working with BT
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focused.
- Results driven.
- Proven customer on-boarding, profiling, and management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Positive outlook.
- Resilient and tenacious.
We look forward to receiving applications for this role and will respond in due course. Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references.