1st Line Support – TelecomsNycomm Jobs
Are you looking for an IT / Telecoms role? Looking for a role where you can progress? Do you enjoy solving problems and speaking with customers over the phone? This role has those things and more to offer. Located at our Bury office, you will be working in a team dealing with our business customer queries about our telecoms products and services via phone and email. Full training will be provided.
- Job Title
- 1st Line Support - Telecoms
- Bury (Bury, United Kingdom)
- Service Control
- Company Division
- MS Office, BTEC IT, Telecoms, customer service, mobile, IT
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Thu, 28 Feb 2019
To provide high quality 1st line support for all aspects of our business including Pennine, Interquartz and Yealink whilst working closely with our Radio and Telephone Service teams.
- Answer all incoming calls, emails and technical queries professionally and effectively.
- Accurately log details of all faults as they are received on the CRM platform and ensure they are forwarded to the relevant team.
- Investigate and resolve customer network services issues and faults (Telephone Lines, Broadband, Fibre Circuits etc.)
- Engage with suppliers via telephone, email and online portals.
- Provide regular and timely updates to the customer including information from other parts of the business if required.
- Complete adhoc service requests from customers e.g. network diverts.
- Investigate and resolve Pennine Mobile faults (O2, Vodafone, EE).
- Log calls / faults and maintain dialog with subcontractors ensuring a timely fix whilst keeping the customer informed.
- Liaise with internal departments (accounts / provisioning team) where required to resolve / investigate issues.
- Deal effectively with all hardware equipment faults, issuing return notices for units still under warranty.
- Embrace change and provide constructive ideas for improving service, working methods and environment.
- Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities considered appropriate.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience of working in a technical helpdesk environment.
- Experience of interacting with online portals.
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines and service standards.
- Excellent Telephone manner.
- Ability to build good customer relationships.
- Good understanding of the Telecoms industry.
- Communications fault finding and diagnoses experience.
- A good knowledge of the relevant Microsoft Office packages (e.g, Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure.
- Good organisation and planning skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Dependable and flexible.
QUALIFICATIONS AND / OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BTEC ICT/or equivalent
- Equivalent of GCSE Mathematics and English Grade C or above
- IT Literate
- Experience of using CRM databases to log and manage customer tickets.
- Proven record of quality customer service excellence.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.